Manufacturer and model: Kulicke @ Soffa Wedge bonder 4523
- Microprocessor controlled bonding cycle and bonding parameter(s) application.
- Independent Manual Z axis control, separate from X and Y axis control.
- Independently adjustable Wire Parameters: - Separate Force control for each bond, adjustable and independent per channel. - Separate Bond Time control for each bond. - Separate Bond Power control for each bond.
- No springs are used to apply bond force; digitally controlled components are utilized.
- Standard bonding , Deep Access and Ribbon bonding with same Bond Head "tool assembly". No need to change "tool assembly"
- Motorized Wire Clamp Motion with Linear Stepper Motor.
- Wire Sizes are from .0007" dia., to .003" dia. (18 - 75 Micron Diameter) Aluminum and Gold.
- Ribbon Sizes are up to .001" x .010" (gold).